Estate Planning for the Modern Family
|Tuesday, 25 July 2017Chris Tsovolos|
Bartier Perry Lawyers
- Common objectives and how they can be dealt with;
- Estate planning for young families and older clients and blended families - what engages the clients.
- Asset protection - the risks arising from blended relationships and what can be done to protect the estate from potential challengers;
- Practical issues (and solutions) in protecting children's inheritance and dealing with blended families
- The role of advisers in estate planning management;
- Estate planning and family discretionary trusts - what are the issues?
|Copyright © 1992-2017 Rainmaker Group|
All material on this site is subject to copyright. All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, translated, transmitted, framed or stored in a retrieval system for public or private use without the written permission of the publisher.