|The Financial Standard Chief Economists Forum is a premier event where leading Chief Economists and Strategists share their market outlook for the year ahead.
At the 2017 Chief Economists Forum, the prestigious line-up of speakers were:
- Kevin Anderson, Senior Managing Director and Head of Investments, Asia Pacific Region, State Street Global Advisors
- Sally Auld, Chief Economist and Head of Fixed Income and FX Strategy for Australia and New Zealand, JP Morgan
- Bob Baur, Chief Global Economist, Principal Global Investors
- Mark Tinker, Head of Framlington Equities, Asia, AXA Investment Managers
The Forum is an industry calendar highlight that attracts a combined audience of approximately 1,000 financial services professionals in Sydney and Melbourne.
At the 2017 Chief Economists Forum the speakers covered topics such as:
- Economic outlook following the Brexit Vote and the US Elections
- Effectiveness of Central Banks' policies in achieving growth and inflation targets.
- 2017 Predictions on Property Markets, Currencies and Interest Rates
The forum was hosted by chief economist Saul Eslake.
Click here to view all videos.