Avoiding the ETF trap
|Wednesday, 2 August 2017Arnie Selvarajah|
Chief Executive Officer
- The exponential growth in ETFs represents a dramatic shift in demand towards simplicity and low cost
- What is the REAL cost to investors' portfolios over the long term?
- To get the optimal outcome you may need both an active (picking the right managers) and passive (the right mix of ETFs) approach
- Are ETFs without advice dangerous in a Robo environment?
- How do advisers use ETFs and demonstrate their value to clients? And what is the right mix?
- Advisers who understand this will thrive despite disruptive forces (and so will their clients)
|Copyright © 1992-2018 Rainmaker Group|
All material on this site is subject to copyright. All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced, translated, transmitted, framed or stored in a retrieval system for public or private use without the written permission of the publisher.